Monday, March 1, 2021

Reading

 I read a lot, more than you think. Often it is rereading or as I call it visiting friends. But I recently started reading a new to me series of loosely connected Trilogies. It’s the Governor series by Lesli Richardson. https://tymberdalton.com/books/series-info/governor-trilogy/

Right now the first book Governor is free as an Amazon Kindle book. Which is why I started it a week ago. I was hooked and have greedily devoured them. Made friends along the wayside. So what if those friends live in the pages of a book. Lots of readers have “book boyfriends”.

The books cover triads that are involved with politics. It covers love, sex, politics and I seriously love some of the rants. All the politicians are socially liberal and fiscally conservative, which is my political philosophy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment