Monday, February 1, 2021

What a week!

 Cloris Leachman the original Queen Hippolyta in Wonder Woman died. The next day Cicely Tyson died. Body cam footage of a woman being trampled to death on 1/6 from her POV. Trump’s lawyers quit. Wow.

I kind of overspent. Mostly because I got some KN95 mask and a new purse. The mask cause I’ve avoided Covid this long really don’t want to get it now. Oh and the 2 month supplies of food and litter for the cats.

I’m going to be a Budget Friendly Recipe page on Facebook - it’s how I eat anyway so....why not.

First full week of a new President and shockingly the news isn’t filled with “Overnight the President tweeted...”. It’s been Nice. The three times a week Covid briefings are good. Though when they get technical my eyes glaze over and I go “Huh?” But I like listening to people smarter than me or experts in their field.

No comments:

Post a Comment