Monday, February 15, 2021

Love & Hate & Impeachment

 I love few things and hate only one. Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. The only thing I have time and energy to hate is the fact my husband, friend and confidant died. Why bother with hating a person? In the end the hatred only hurts me, it has no effect on the other person. Oh I still have a temper and unlike when I was younger and hold it in until I literally would wonder how I got somewhere because I blacked out. Losing time sometimes hours is no fun. Now I prefer to vent so I don’t reach that point. 

With that said I do not hate Donald Trump. To be honest I just think he’s a waste of oxygen. Son why bother to hate him? He’s overweight, 74, and has criminal charges coming down the road. And then my personal belief that life is 100% fatal for 100% of the population. So why bother expending energy hating him? As for the Impeachment - expected, hoped I was wrong, but with the current political climate? Who is shocked? Certainly not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment